Thursday, July 22, 2010

What to do, What to do

I've been working my tail off all year for that awaited vacation.  Thrilled to be able to "do what I want".  I wake up today and it's raining.  Not just raining, it is pouring outside.  What to do, what to do?  Okay -- I'm not complaining, I'm just sayin as my blogging friend would say.  Yesterday, I had my first Kayaking experience.  It was amazing.  Will definintely do that again.    I did NOT come back dead at least. 

I am hoping to go to the zoo this week also.  I have not been to the zoo in years and I am really looking forward to it.  I sound like a kid huh?  For Friday, we are going to hike at Devil's Lake State Park.  Sounds like a lot of physical activity for a week of vacation.  More later!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you didn't come back dead... just sayin' :)

Hope the weather breaks and lets you have all the vacation fun you want!

Unknown said...

When it rains, find a good friend or a book, and enjoy the peace.

ann said...

You can send me that rain We could use some. Enjoy that vacation